Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Marine Fun

We spent some time this weekend enjoying the Sea Life Caverns experience at west edmonton mall. It was a great time! Not only was it free (scott got free passes for our family at christmas from his work), it was quite entertaining and something that neither Scott not I had done before. We started out at the marine life show underneath the sea lions. We saw penguins, huge turtles, sharks, and even got to touch some sting rays!

After we finished up in the aquarium area, we headed up to watch the sea lion show. It was a great little show full of entertainment...those sea lions are pretty smart! And they're huge! I think Annika really enjoyed her afternoon. I know we did!

Hope your work week started off well. I think my next post may contain pictures of my almost finished sewing project!

Penny
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: