Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thank goodness for long weekends

Technically, I guess I have a long weekend every week since I only work Monday - Thursday, but I still like long weekends. It means my little family is home together and we can do what we like with the day. I need that. It was a challenging week. Lots of issues and headaches. So I'm not sad to say goodbye to this week and look forward to resting and relaxing. And of course I'll try to get some housework done too! 

My dad is on his way to Costa Rica this evening, so he was over tonight for supper and brought his dog, Pepper over. She's going to have a week long sleepover here...and the poor thing has a really tough time walking around on hardwood (which we have all over our main floor). So we now have area rugs and mats strewn about our hallways so that she can make it from the family room to the kitchen for food and to the door to get outside. LOL. It looks pretty funny! Thank goodness it's temporary. 

I haven't done our taxes yet. Oops! I've started them, but haven't finished yet...so it's on my list of things to do this weekend. I'll see if I can finish them up and submit them and hopefully we'll get a little bit back sometime soon! 

Have a good one...
Penny

No comments: