Saturday, January 22, 2011

More snow!

I can't believe there's still more snow left up there to dump down on us! More snow yesterday evening...it's nuts. Today I was able to get some things checked off my "to-do"list, finally. Did some vacuuming, cleaned bathrooms, did laundr (well, started it at least). Feeling pretty good about the day. Even managed to make a broccoli salad and some sesame breadsticks...mmmm. And last night I made a yummy banana zucchini bread that turned out just right.

This evening we went over to a friend's place for turducken...anybody ever tried that before? It was pretty good! Tonight was not a good night for calorie counting Penny. Yikes. Maybe tomorrow I'll spend some time on the elliptical to work it off. Maybe.

Heather and I managed to cut some more strips got her quilt...we still have a good ways to go though. I have way too many projects to do, and not enough time to get them all started! :)

Tomorrow we'll be checking out our old place to see how the tile work looks. Let's hope it all came together well!

Enjoy your Sunday...night night all!
Penny
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: