Sunday, October 16, 2011

Leaves

Isn't my girl precious?! She's getting so big.
Got some leaf raking done today! Bagged the leaves in the backyard, but didn't quite get around to bagging all the leaves in the front yard. I ended up raking the same leaves a few times over because little muchkin was having a blast running through/jumping in the nicely piled leaves! I didn't mind...she had a good time and that's what kids are supposed to do in leaves, right? I'm just glad I got a good head start. Now I'm too tired to go out and bag them, but if the weather holds this weekend I will try and get out there later on this week. Or Scott may head out and do them after supper this evening...we'll see!

Speaking of supper, I'm waiting for my wonderful hubby to come back from the grocery store right now with some stuff for us to cook up! I can't wait...I'm starving!! ;) My appetite has increased tremendously with this pregnancy...at times I wonder how I fit it all in. But I'm hungry often and I can definitely eat a lot. I will get the results of my 2nd gestational diabetes testing this week (I failed the first) and I'm certain that I will have it again with this pregnancy. I don't look forward to pricking my fingers 3 times each day, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. In this case I have to lay off all the unhealthy stuff I eat (bye bye chips..sniff) and start chowing down on more veggies. This evening I plan on making a meal plan for the next couple weeks, so hopefully that helps me sort out my meals. I really wish I didn't have to work any more this year so I could do other things that I have on my list. Work is such a nuisance...haha! But the money in the bank sure does help with the bills, doesn't it?

Hope you all had a great Sunday. Enjoy the sunshine while it's still here!
Look at that - two blog posts in a row. Wow.
Penny

No comments: