Monday, March 12, 2012

Sickly

I'm not feeling so hot today. I had a headache come on yesterday and then I started feeling like I was getting the flu. It's not the flu though. Unfortunately I've got a case of mastitis and it's not fun. I feel achey and so sore. Not fun. So I'm going to take it easy this evening and rest rest rest while drinking lots of fluids. I hope that it gets better on its own. I'd rather not take another trip in to the doctor if I don't have to. All the housework that has been on my to do list for quite some time will just have to sit there for a while longer! Tomorrow I'm going to cook Chicken Taco Soup in the crock pot, so that at least makes supper easy for me to prepare.

I didn't have the energy/will to go out this afternoon for a walk with the kids so hopefully tomorrow I feel better and I can take them out for some fresh air. It's been so beautiful lately - spring is in the air, and it's wonderful!

Hope you all enjoy your week...
Penny

No comments: