I hosted a card workshop on the weekend at my friend Carolyn's home (she's another Stampin' Up) demonstrator. My aunt, friend, and future step-mom came along for the afternoon and we made a few really great cards! One was a masculine card which are few and far between, so it was a nice change.
I haven't done as much crafting as I'd like to these days. I've been dreaming about scrapbooking, card making, crocheting. Sigh. Maybe one day. Little Ethan has been quite a bit needier this past week. Not sure if he's fighting a cold or what, but boy he's been clingy! He always is chewing on his little fists and wants me to nurse him, and then I nurse him and he throws up! Yech! Poor little thing. I'm not too concerned (even though it's honestly projectile puking at its best). He's just a few ozs shy of 15 lbs, so the little babe is growing well. :)
Here are the cards!
Have a great week...
1 comment:
beautiful cards penny! that would have been fun to go to!!!
Post a Comment