Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fun with Friends

Yesterday we spent a couple hours at the park with friends. It was a great afternoon and the rain held off and gave the girls their time to enjoy each other's company and the playground!








Goofy girls - I love this shot! 

Nice little spray park we'll have to check out when summer heat hits!
It was a nice little afternoon. We had lunch at a picnic table and we moms visited while the girls ran around and tired each other out!

Today hubby and I hit up IKEA again and got a couple shelving units for the playroom. I'm going to tackle that seating/storage issue in the basement for the kids. I'm thinking that on my list of things to do is take pics of the entire house so I will have before pictures and then I'll do some tweaking in some rooms and overhauls in others and I'll be able to show the changes!

It's raining, it's pouring here. I'm off to watch a movie now and curl up and relax! Hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

Penny

No comments: