Not much to say today other than our team last the lawn bowling quarter finals game today (I wasn't able to go but was cheering them on from home). Too bad...maybe next year we'll pull out a win!! I've got one child in bed and one more to get to sleep then I think I'm going to finish my book and maybe look through my idea books for project ideas.
Here are some of the ideas I've been tossing around:
- Making my own vinyl wall decals (with the Silhouette Cameo that I am DEFINITELY going to purchase!) {Can you sense how excited I am!?!}
- Etching glass for cool personalized homemade gift ideas (already thinking ahead for Christmas time)
- Wall-papering the back of my pantry(ies)
- Creating more seating/storage in the basement, particularly in the kiddie area
- Using My digital studio to create invitations for upcoming birthday parties!! I'm excited to use it!
- And of course, more layouts in scrapbooks, and more cards!!
Hope you're all enjoying your week. Friday tomorrow - hooray! We've got a playdate planned at a park if the weather is nice. If not we'll likely have the playdate indoors. Hubby is going to Athabasca for his brother's commencement ceremonies (he's been working hard at getting his degree for many moons, so this is a big accomplishment).
I'll leave you with a few pictures...
![]() |
| Goofy babies! |
![]() |
| Love the pigtails...so precious! |
![]() |
| Yup, I know I'm cute! |
Penny



1 comment:
Let me know what you come up with for vinyl wall decals. I've been trying for a while to come up with something I like for the kitchen and living room, but no luck so far!
Post a Comment