Saturday, August 18, 2012

Annika's 3rd Birthday & We're On Our Way

Thought I'd post a few pictures from Annika's 3rd Birthday - Princess style! We had a great time with all her little friends...she loves dressing up and enjoyed the opportunity to get dolled up for a special day.

Waiting for her friends

Annika and her BFF

Craft time - making princess crowns

Hard at work choosing jewels

Cute little crafter!

She knows her letters!

Little placeholders I made using my new Silhouette!

One of our visiting princes!

Daddy with the castle Birthday cake I made

Waiting to blow out her candles
Out it goes!

She loves Tinkerbell!!

Sherra & Jovan

Princess necessities

My giant tissue pompoms

Flowers for the birthday girl

Close up of my cake...not perfect, but not bad for a first attempt

Tags for food

Thank yous for the little princesses

Edible glitter on there



Hope you enjoyed the pictures! We're packing up now for our trip! We leave tomorrow morning after we get our family pictures taken! Hooray! Have a great week all!
Penny

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Great cake you made.
Have a fun holiday.