Monday, December 17, 2012

One week left!

Christmas is quickly approaching...and although I am mostly ready, I still feel as though I've forgotten something huge or missed someone in the gift giving area. I still have to pick up a turkey - so I guess that's a pretty big thing I should do soon.
I went to bed feeling sick yesterday and didn't have a great sleep - kept waking up feeling achy and with a sore throat. Not at my best today, that's for sure -let's hope it goes away overnight!

A few pics to leave you with:
We made some fruit candies/gummies to give out. You don't want to see what happened after I left them on the stove and turned on the oven. Oops. Annika was not impressed with me.

Daddy and his girl

Ceniza had some surgery on her ear...poor little thing.. This panty hose over the head didn't work.

Annika adding snowlady eyelashes

Making the snowlady

Wrapping paper wars - such fun!
Hope you're not too stressed in these last few days before Christmas!
Penny

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Love your blogs. See you over the Christmas season.

Sandy said...

Those gummies look RIDIC! Mmmm