Well, it's that time. Time to leave my baby girl with her little friends at the dayhome and head back to the ol' grind. I guess it's not so bad...I'll only be at the office 3 or 4 days a week, which is pretty good. I'm still a bit apprehensive about what lies ahead for me. I'm going back to a different role for a few months and I think it'll take some time to adjust to that on its own. Then there's the uncertainty of what's going to happen after these first months are over. We'll see what happens!
Today we had a family Birthday BBQ for our Annika. It was a lovely time...we had a pretty laid back meal (burgers/hot dogs/baked beans/salads) and I made her a little butterfly birthday cake. It was pretty amateur-ish, but it came out ok! I will post pics of our bash soon. Annika received some wonderful gifts!! Books, new clothes, toys....wow, she's a blessed little girl with lots of family and friends who love her.
Hope you all have a great week after a nice, warm long weekend.
Penny
No comments:
Post a Comment