Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Month end

I'd forgotten about all the time constraints and pressures that go hand in hand with a lead role on a project. Yuck. I'm sad that month end reporting all us due on Friday this time around, so I'll sadly have to trudge to work on Friday morning. Boo. Has to be done though. It wouldn't be such a big deal if my day home was open, but it's not, so I have to get a sitter for Annika.

Oh, we put our names down on a waiting list for a daycare near our home. I think we're number 57 or something ridiculous like that! So we probably won't be getting a spot at the facility anytime soon. I'm not holding my breath. I'll be sad to move Annika, but she'll adjust quickly, I'm sure.

We've got just a few weeks left to get everything done and sorted at our old place before renters move in ay the end of the month. Yikes. I'd better get on that! My dad is graciously helping with a lot of the stuff we need done, thank goodness. I don't know what we'd do without him. I'm going to be going over and doing a big clean up next weekend and taking a look at what's left to do before they move in.

So it's been busy lately. This month has been crazy and I haven't had the opportunity to do crafting much in spare time...haven't even had time to get together with friends as much as I would've liked. Good friends...you know who you are...I miss you all and we need to get together soon for some good ol' catchin' up.

Hope you're all keeping well. Ohhhhh one thing I did do that i'm pretty excited about. My good friend Lisa had a scrapbooking event last weekend and I went and started Annika's album! Yay! I'll have to show you the cover page I did when I finish a few details. I love it.

Have a great end of week everyone. Enjoy the slushiness of spring!
Penny
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: