I applied for a new job within my current company, and then spent many days agonizing over whether it not I should move to a new role. A great opportunity, the role is a step up with a lot to learn...good challenges. Unfortunately, I know that reward comes hand in hand with risk...the risk of lots of overtime and in this particular role, lots of travel. So, I was excited, but pretty worried about what would happen if I actually got it. I really wasn't sure what to do and so was actually kind of relieved when the decision was taken out of my hands. They decided to base the role out of Calgary...and so that's that! I am happy...it worked out for the best. I am pretty sure they will consider me for a similar position if one comes up here locally, which is good.
I realized that I really enjoy my Fridays off with my girl. I plan on enjoying every single friday off for as long as I am able to!
Hope you are all having a wonderful week!
Penny
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:
Post a Comment