Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 10

One week left of the first cycle of my diet!! We'll see how I fare on the scale tomorrow morning. I'm down 6.4 now...I'm hoping I can get down another 4 or 5 lbs before I start cycle 2. I'm so excited to get on to the second cycle...I'll be able to add back a while bunch of lovely foods I've been missing...lean red meat, done delicious grains and starches. Mmmm. It's going to be a good week next week. I just hope my journey in weight loss continues. Tonight I made greek chicken burgers stuffed with some feta cheese. They were pretty good, although a teensy bit dry, which I expected. My friend Jamie is on the diet too (we both started last Monday) and he's down almost 10 lbs!! Yay Jamie!!

Finally filed our taxes...yay! Did that on the 2nd just in time to meet the deadline. My dad is home now...he's been over and picked up Pepper. I'm sure she's happy to be home in her own house. Dad is looking tanned and I think he really enjoyed Costs Rica.

Hope you are having a great week!
Penny
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments:

Maureen said...

What diet are you following? It sounds like a healthy diet.

Unknown said...

I just realized I never actually mentioned the diet I'm on! It's the 17 Day Diet...and so far it's going really well! It promotes eating LOTS of vegetables and lean meats like chicken and fish in the first cycle and then moves on to add back starches. It's good - at least it's working so far!