Monday, May 2, 2011

Historic weekend

Quite the weekend...a royal wedding, OBL is dead, and election day today! Wow...lots going on. Hope you got the chance to get out and vote. We did this evening after a quick bite of supper. It may be a closer election this time around...who knows, although I'm guessing it'll be a Conservative win. Let's see if it's a majority.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. We had a good one. Scott did a ton of yard work and the backyard is looking great! Now we just need some leaves to sprout! This weekend is Mother's Day! Yay! I'm hoping to get a bit of planting done in my planters...some flowers here and there. I love gardening...I'm not great at it, but I really enjoy it.

So, as of this morning I'm down exactly 6 lbs in one week. Yay! I'm almost halfway there, and I'm feeling great! I think I'll probably stick with this diet. I like it.

Hope you all have a great week...it's a busy one for me. Better than being bored, I suppose!
Penny

No comments: