Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dancing Baby

Boy, this little baby is always moving and dancing around! I get real kick out of watching my belly twitch and move like crazy while the baby inside seemingly has a little dance party! This little one is a lot more active in Hotel Mama than Annika was, that's for sure.
I had a dr appt today to see how things are progressing, and i'm pretty sure we still have a week or so before we meet this new little one.
Tonight I was going through some pictures, trying to organize them so that I can do some scrapbooking, and it was so nice to look at all of Annika's baby photos again. Hard to believe how fast the first couple years flew by with her.
Today we made some chocolate chip cookies together and played princess barbies. She loves playing dolls and pretending she's a princess. She also likes to pretend that she is Wendy, I'm Tinkerbell, and daddy is Peter Pan! Quite the imagination....it's fun!

Hope you all have a great night...
Penny
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: