Thursday, February 16, 2012

One month old

Today my baby boy is one month old! I took him in to have him weighed and measured and he's growing fast. I'm not surprised though, considering that I spend a significant portion of each day feeding the little man. All that feeding is paying off! He's just shy of 10 lbs now and 22 3/4" long. Wow! He was 8 lbs 1 oz at birth and was 20.5" long.

Whoa - I'm growing fast!!


His big sister is in love with the little guy. She's really good with him, although we constantly need to remind her what being gentle really is! She's always asking to kiss him and hold him.

Big sister holding her little brother
I haven't done much of anything today (housework wise). I cleaned the oven (gotta love self-cleaning ovens) and took the kids to the health center, washed the van since I could hardly see out the windows, and had some lunch. Then I put my feet up and read a book while feeding/pacifying Ethan! :) Not the most productive day, but what the heck...I'm giving myself a few hours off from feeling guilty. LOL! Now Ethan is swinging away in his swing while I finally download the last half year's worth of pictures off of my camera. About time! I want to do some scrapping now that my craft area is set up.

Hope you have a great day!
Penny

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Picture printing is $0.09 at Costco right now!