Saturday, February 13, 2010

Herman Follow-Up

It's been a while since I've posted, due to a combination of being busy and nothing on my mind to post. I made a card last night, but forgot to take a picture and it's already in the envelope ready to give away! But, I liked the card so maybe I'll do another one and post it. Perhaps I'll enter next week's card challenge, or try a different challenge.

Well, I think Herman is at death's doorstep. I'll post a picture of him later on - he's looking awful. My friend sent me some advice that she'd been given on a plant that may be from the same family, so I'll see if that helps...but it's not looking good. First step will probably be to chop off all his arms (they're all folded over now). Picture of deathly ill herman to follow.

Oh, and I do want to blog about our visits to showhomes...very interesting! There are some gorgeous homes out there, but they're WAY out in the boonies. Scott and I read an article yesterday about urban sprawl (I'll link it up on my next blog) and found it quite interesting. It raised several valid points on the poor civic planning here in Edmonton.

Anyways, it's a short post...gotta get going!

Penny

No comments: