We love going to Costco!! I think we usually head there once every week or two to check out what's new and interesting...and yes, we indulge in Costco samples as well!
Costco has figured out the recipe to keep customers happy (well, our family at least). I've never had a problem with returning any items - even without the receipt or a year or two later. The items they stock are usually excellent quality and are always backed by Costco's great customer service.
My favourite stops in the store are usually the clothing and the books/movie area. They have great lines of clothing (Pekkle & Carter for babies are my faves) at excellent prices. From time to time I'll pick up a great sweater or t-shirt for half the price of a mall store. Being a bookworm, I rarely pass up the chance to see what books are out on the table. Although I have a library card and use it frequently, I still like to buy books to throw on my bookshelf for that rainy day when I need a good read.
We're in the market for a new dining room set since ours is literally falling apart chair by chair - it's a set Scott bought second hand in his bachelor days and its certainly on its last legs...haha! I'm thinking we'll make our dining set purchase an online Costco purchase. Even better than visiting Costco and buying quality items, is having those same quality items delivered directly to your front door! Super handy when you're buying bulky items that are a real pain to transport.
Although we could use the new dining set now, I think I may just hold off on the purchase until we find a bigger house. We're beginning our house hunting efforts - wish us luck! :) When we do find our new home, we'll have lots of fun filling it with all sorts of Costco treasures!
Penny
1 comment:
you just finished fixing your house up and now you are going to move??? Have fun.
Post a Comment