I have already put together all of my equipment (bought a colour caddy for storing all my stamp pads) and have tested out my new Big Shot (boy, I'm going to have fun with that thing!) I mounted all the stamp sets I purchased and I'm now ready to make some more cards. It's crazy but just after buying all this stuff I realized how much more I still need (perhaps that should read "want").
It's been so beautiful out lately...we have tried to get out for some good family walks to enjoy the sunshine. Here is a pic of our little munchkin with Daddy - we're all set to head out for our big walk!
Hope you're all having a great week. I finally got my L.A. pics sorted out, so hopefully next post will be of our little trip. :)
Penny
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
My New Toys
So...like I said before, I had WAAAY too much fun at the card workshop and went a little bit crazy ordering a bunch of cool stuff. Just thought I'd share a glimpse of my pile of loot! How awesome is that?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I need to see all of your gear in person!! Holy smokes, you weren't lying!
Jen
LOL! Yup, it's a lot of stuff! And I've already started a new list. Wanna come over and play? ;)
Post a Comment