Day 1 of our girls weekend...just me, Annika and Ceniza! Annika and I dropped Scott off at the airport this morning (we left our house at 4:45 - ouch!) for his weekend in Vegas. Lucky bum. I picked up a coffee and bagel on my way home for an extra early morning breakfast and then Annika and I were on our way home to head back to bed. We slept until around 7:30 which is better than nothing I guess. Annika was pretty tired today...she was in bed before 7. Hopefully she gets a good sleep tonight!
Heard from hubby already...they're having a great time so far! I'm sure they'll continue having a blast this weekend. Some friends and I are talking about possibly going on a girls trip to Vegas in September. I think that would be so much fun! I think it'd be hard to be away from my munchkin for a weekend, but I'm sure it would be a good time!
Now I have to get going on some card-making. I have 3 or 4 cards I have to make for upcoming events...so I'd best get off the computer and get crafting! I'm watching a whole bunch of girly stuff on tv (say yes to the dress is on right now) so I'm definitely taking advantage of having the tv to myself. I enjoy having a movie on or some type of show as background noise while I work on cards in the basement. Alright, I'm off to have some crafting fun.
Enjoy your weekend all!
Penny
1 comment:
enjoy your weekend Penny and Happy Mothers Day!!
Post a Comment