Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Girls

My two babies are starting to figure each other out and it's so cute to watch! Ceniza is getting into the habit of playing with toys she steals from Annika right in front of her. She throws a toy up in the air and leans down so that Annika can almost reach it and then she moves away. A chase quickly ensues...it's cute!

Since you have my toy...


...I get to play with the shiny dog tags


I love you, little sister!

I think you need a kiss














I'm so happy that Ceniza is being such a good dog with our little baby. We were worried initially because Ceniza is a big dog, but she's got such a loving personality...and I'm glad to see it's beginning to extend to the newest addition to the family. We still watch them very closely, and that probably won't change for quite some time, but it's good to see them becoming friends.

Penny

1 comment:

Alison said...

How sweet! We were initially worried with our cat, but I think he's accepted them into our pack. One night he reached out from the top of the couch and just barely touched his paw to one of the girls heads. No pictures, but super duper cute!

BTW- my girls have the same onesies. How cute are they?!