We're in the home stretch now...so far we've raised $3,555 for the Canadian Cancer Society! Yay! We still have another 1,500 to go before we reach our goal of $5,000. My personal fundraising is now at $900 - so I'm just $100 short of my $1,000 goal. If anyone out there is able to donate to the cause, I would sincerely appreciate it (see link below). I'm starting to get excited about the event - should be a lot of fun! I have lots to do to prepare for the big relay weekend, starting with getting our garage organized for the big garage sale on May 21-22. This weekend Scott and I will be working at clearing it out and setting up tables so that there isn't as much to do at the last minute next week. I also need to get our team shirts done...go Team Dawn!!
Hope you're all ready for the weekend...should be beautiful out!
Penny
Here's the link to my page...just click on "Support Penny" to make a pledge!
Relay For Life Alberta/NWT Canadian Cancer Society:
1 comment:
you did soo amazing with your fundraising!!! I'm hoping to get a few more dollars from a couple girls at work. Go Team Dawn!!
Post a Comment