I've had a serious case of blogger's block...but I figured I'd better update my blog with something, just in case some of my blogger friends are checking in! This weekend we'll be heading to a wedding at Lily Lake Resort...just north of the city. I'm looking forward to it, should be a beautiful day for a wedding. The last time I was at Lily Lake was when I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding there 8 years ago. Oh how time flies.
On Sunday we're going out to Wabamun for the day - apparently they've got a whole bunch of activities happening. Our friend Jeff's family has a lake lot there, so we'll be heading out to enjoy the day with friends. Hopefully it's great weather!
Annika is enjoying creeping around the house. She'll pull herself up with anything she can and totter around as best she can. She's getting pretty good at walking around with help! Yesterday she discovered her little musical walker, and boy oh boy did she motor around with that! She just hasn't figured out how to apply the brakes yet...so running into walls is the easiest way to stop. I took a video that I'll try to remember to upload one of these days.
Other than that, we're busy with house things and trying to get our garage organized. (That'll take a good week!! LOL)
Hope you're all having a great week...
Penny
No comments:
Post a Comment