This weekend we'll be going to our second wedding of the summer, and for the first time in months, I had to purchase a card instead of make one!! *GASP* Scott will be horrified! ;) I couldn't make my own this time around because I've got my crafting stuff packed in boxes and my tables are still out in the garage. I need to get that back in order.
I wanted to swing by the Corporate Challenge wrap up tomorrow and see if we can get Annika in to the petting zoo...we may still be able to make it work. If not, we'll just have to go to the zoo one of these days.
I had a meeting at work yesterday to finalize details surrounding my return to work...and it went well. I was a bit unsure of what would happen, but I think most of my questions have been answered. It was great to see friends at work and Annika enjoyed investigating her new surroundings. She wore her hair in a little bow yesterday and looked adorable (in my humble opinion)!
Have a great weekend all!!
Penny
2 comments:
Eeek. Love it!! Just wait until you can get her locks into little pony tails!
She is the cutest baby EVER!!
Post a Comment