

I sat down and did some card making last night...nothing too fancy (i like simple, plus i'm not creative enough to come up with really complex cards)! I liked the way it turned out though...this was using basic gray card stock and rich razzleberry...love the colours! I used my new lable embosslits (template for punching out the frame design). What do you think? I have a couple more to show once I've completed them. Pictures aren't great, but i'm using my camera phone which makes it so simple!
So, the picture of my hand is the result of my making purple goop yesterday for Annika to play with...I was right, she wanted purple! :)
I got Scott to take the afternoon off today and we went and watched a movie while my dad watched annika for us! We saw The Avengers...it was awesome!! I love superhero movies, so this was something I really enjoyed. Scott did too!
Hope you all have a great Friday tomorrow!
Penny
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9
No comments:
Post a Comment