I found a great little pattern book at Michael's a few weeks ago and I'm all set to start my next crochet project! Here's a peek at a bit of the yarn I've picked up recently.
First off I'll be working on a little baby beanie with little bobbles on it - it's very cute. I'm going to make the first one for A just in case it doesn't turn out quite right. Then hopefully I'll get the hang of it and I can make one for a gift!
My Aunty Audrey came over last night and surprised me with a beautiful crocheted sweater she made for me! It fits and is so pretty!
And this is the little sweater she made for Annika - how adorable!!
I know who to call if I need any help while I'm working on my little hats!
Penny
2 comments:
Way to go Aunty Audrey.
exciting!!! you can teach me how to crochet!! i hear it goes a lot faster than knitting
Post a Comment