Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BIG Baby Beanie

Hmmm, something may have gone wrong with my little hat. It's not so little (way too long, I think), and I even cut the pattern short! Well, that's ok. For my first try at a hat, it's alright. I'm not done yet - still have to add the little bobbles, but here's a sneak peek at the finished hat.

Once I add the bobbles I will put it on my beautiful little model and see if it fits at all! This may end up having to wait until she's a bit older.

For anyone who wants to learn to crochet, this hat is really quite simple. If there's any interest, maybe one of these days I'll do a video of crochet stitches and some beginner patterns and upload it for all to see.

So after last week's delicious visit to Montana's for ribs with Sandy & Jamie (mmmm, it was yummy), we've gotten back on to our meal schedule. I've also been using a cookbook called "The Dinner Fix" by Sandi Richard. It offers fast, healthy meals for families on the go. I recommend checking it out! Last night we had Chicken in a light cream sauce with spaghetti and broccoli. Tonight we're going to have tacos, I think. Fast and tasty! I'm also looking forward to making BBQ beef satay...sounds great!

Penny

1 comment:

Sandy said...

great job penny!!! you are SPEEDY!!! and it looks great!!