Fridays have always been my favourite day. When I was still working it was such a good feeling going into the office knowing that it was the last day for the week. Now that I'm home with Annika, I still eagerly await Fridays...they mean Daddy's home for the weekend! We have a lovely couple days to do with what we please (provided he doesn't have to work!)
Looks like we're in for some snow this weekend. Shovelling, here I come! It should be a good weekend to snuggle in one evening with someone you love, or maybe curl up and read a good book - hope you can!


Happy Friday everyone!
Penny
1 comment:
You're a life saver Penny. Thank you! We're expecting snow out this way, too, which will be nice. After all this warm weather we've been having, we need more moisture! I live in the south-eastern corner of Saskatchewan. In April, we'll have been here for two years. We're a good 800 to 1000kms from Edmonton...too far to go for a weekend visit!
Post a Comment