
Made some time to get a card in today for this week's SPCC challenge. I realized that I don't have any paper packs of soft subtles, so I'm going to have to order some soon. I used the right stamp colours, but for the pink I just used a paper closest to Pretty in Pink. Now I have one Valentine's card ready to go!
It's a short post today - the little boss is calling! ;)
Penny
12 comments:
Such a fun card! The colors work perfectly for a Valentines card!
Robbyn - SP Diva
Very sweet card - you did a great job using these colors.
whoo i like that stamp set!!! congrats on making top 5!!!! on your first challenge too!! hey do you think your friend Jenna might want to come to any of my card making workshops? I'm having one on the 30th and another one on the 31st.
Adorable card! You did a great job on the color combo! Thanks for playing along :o)
Stacy-SP Guest Diva
This card is adorable! What a great use of the color combo.
Emily-SP Diva
super cute valentine's day card.
Melisa-SP Diva
lovely card and great take of our sketch
IRIT- SPCC DIVA
lovely card!!!
I like the small hearts
I love that stamp - it is fabulous! Super-duper card!!
Deanne - SP [Diva]
Great Valentine's Card! I love it! Thanks for playing at SPCC!
Very cute.
very sweet! thanks for playing along with us! - heidi, sp diva
Post a Comment