Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Blizzardy Summer Weather

Wednesdays are sometimes a BLAH day. I remember when I was still working at the office, Wednesdays would come around and I would think "is it only Wednesday?" Most of my days are pretty similar now that I'm at home with Annika, and I am fine with that! But news such as the news I will share with you here is the kind of thing that would turn my blah Wednesday into a delicious one...25 cent blizzards!!! :) Sure, you still have to buy one at regular price, but I'll take any kind of deal when it comes to overpriced ice cream treats that completely sabotage any hopes I have of fitting into my skinny jeans.

It's a good week to treat yourself and a friend or your significant other...head out for a nice summer stroll and take advantage of the savings on a summer favourite!

{Thanks to Sherra for sending this yummy little tidbit my way...hope to enjoy this deal with you tomorrow!}
Enjoy this gorgeous weather!

Penny

No comments: