Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day

Well it's Earth Day today...and it also happens to be the day that Avatar comes out on DVD! Yay! Scott and I saw that in the Imax theatre and we absolutely loved it! I think we'll be purchasing it for sure. I've been thinking about what I can do today in honour of Earth day...and I think I've come up with something. I have a pile of laundry that needs to be washed and I believe I'll leave it until tomorrow and conserve water today. (Ok, maybe not actually a worthy idea, but it is a good reason to leave laundry for another day!) :)

We're going to meet a dayhome operator tonight to see what we think. Hope it goes well...I really don't like to think about going back to work. Ah well. I'll just have to put in my time and get my hours back up there!

Here are the two cards I've made so far. Hope you likey.

Penny

1 comment:

Sandy said...

absolutely beautiful penny!! I love the black kaapow!! i forget sometimes that I can use the scallop edge on the sides of cards. i'm sure they look even better in person cuz i know they're shimmery!!