Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spending Money = Fun!

Well...I did it! I found an outfit for the wedding on Saturday...AND I found a whole bunch of other stuff as well. I had a fabulous sales lady helping me. She was completely on the ball - bringing me outfits to mix and match, casual stuff to try, dressy things I can wear to work/events, and she was just really pleasant and easy to talk to. I love shopping days like today. They make spending money so much fun...and so easy to do! Now I want to go shoe shopping. I have a few outfits I'd like to pair a great set of pumps with...and I need some nice relaxed flats and maybe some sandals. I'm going all out. And I feel great. It helps that my hubby is completely on board with my wardrobe makeover! :)

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Mine just became a little bit better! Scott's on his way home (he had to work today) and we're going to BBQ some steaks. Yum.

Penny

1 comment:

Sandy said...

yay for shopping!!! can't wait to see your new wardrobe!