Friday, April 30, 2010

Wedding #1

This weekend is the first wedding of the year that we will be attending. The guys picked up their tuxes yesterday (Scott's the Best Man) and tonight is the rehearsal for the big event. Hopefully the weather stays decent for a great wedding day tomorrow.

OH yes and the other important news...I bought a smokin' hot pair of pumps. My friend and I hit up the shoe store yesterday and I tried on a pair of peeptoe heels and fell in love with them. So I bought them. I think I will wear them to the wedding and try not to fall flat on my face (they've got a couple inches of heel).

Soooo...because I spend a fair bit of money on stamping supplies I like to use all of my supplies as much as possible and avoid buying Hallmark cards. I find wedding cards difficult to make...maybe I just haven't made enough. I don't want the card to look too homemade. It should still be elegant and classy. Well, here's my first try at a wedding card for tomorrow's bride and groom. I hope this card hits all the right notes. Maybe I threw in a bit too much oomph with the ribbon and hatpin, but ahhh well, I like it. And I'm not spending more hours working on another card. ;)

My first wedding card - it's not crooked although this pic makes it look a bit warped!
Hope you are all having a lovely Friday.
Penny

No comments: