Oh boy, does it feel good to not have a headache today. I started getting a really severe headache on Saturday, was fine on Sunday until around 5ish when it started up again. Yesterday morning at 11 am I felt it coming on strong and by 1 pm I was laying on the couch whimpering with the pain. Not good. It was a weird headache...only on the left side of my face and kind of into my jaw. Strange...and completely debilitating. I had that horrible ache until around 10 last night when it finally started to lessen.
Anyways, I got in to see a doctor and this was the next painful thing about my day. The appointment was for 1:30, and I finally was shown into a room at 3:30. The doctor made his appearance at 4:25. How obscene is that? And there were people still in that waiting room, waiting to see this doctor. Apparently he is notoriously bad for this...boy oh boy, we need more doctors.
So hopefully that nasty ache stays away today! I'm going for some blood work this afternoon and I'm praying everything comes back all clear!
Have a good day all.
Penny
No comments:
Post a Comment