Sunday, April 11, 2010

Playdates

Last week Annika and I enjoyed visiting with friends on a couple playdates! Here are a couple of pics from our visits with some absolutely adorable little ones (and of course, their fantastic mamas!)

I got to meet Sue's newest daughter, lovely little Leela on Thursday. I cannot believe how teensy she is, and I find it even harder to believe that Annika was once as small (Leela is 2 months old and weighs around 9 lbs). Isn't she precious?


Sue's oldest daughter, Gian, is so cute and is doing such a good job learning to be a great big sister! What beautiful big eyes she has!


Little Olivia is absolutely gorgeous, with such pretty blue eyes. She's learning to walk and is so fantastic in front of a camera...such a little doll! Rhawnie, you've got yourself a little beauty! :)


Olivia likes sharing kisses and Annika was lucky enough to get a couple friendly kisses from her friend Olivia...oh yeah, and by the way Rhawnie, Olivia owes Annika 50 cents. (Annika's shirt that day said "Kisses 25 cents") :)



We also got to spend some time with Lisa and Gabe & Emily. We always enjoy our visits with them and I am always amazed at how quickly kids grow. Emily seems to have sprouted since the last time I saw her, which was probably a couple months ago. Lisa is expecting in September, and I'm very excited to meet Baby #3!

Here's Emily, and Lisa with Annika.


Isn't Emily pretty?


Here's big brother Gabe...cute as ever!


Boy, kids are just so stinkin' cute!
This week we will hopefully have a few more playdates and great visits with friends, with more pictures to share of lovely little ones!

Penny

No comments: