I got my Summer Mini Catalogue today and I'm soooo excited to order more STUFF! I think I'll wait a bit (maybe until I get my last order!) I will definitely be purchasing the smooch spritzes - just the name sounds fantastic! Also on my want list are the two new sets of designer papers, bitty buttons, punch pack, builder wheel, and at least 4 stamp sets. One of the stamp sets is a hostess level gift....sooooooooo......does that mean I have to try to host another workshop?! I guess so. Anyone interested in a card workshop this summer? :)
I'm itching to get scrapbooking. I know I've said that around 9 times now in my posts, but I'll say it once more for posterity. I want to do a bunch of layouts of my little munchkin using all my Creative Memories AND my Stampin' Up collections. I have a whole bunch of stuff to use...just need space and time.
By the way, the dayhome meeting last night went really well. Scott and I both really liked the dayhome operator...so we think we've found a dayhome! That's a big step for us...hopefully things go smoothly.
Have a happy Friday all!
Penny
1 comment:
lol i ordered a bunch of stuff too! including the smooch sprays, 2 types of paper and a bunch of stamp sets! I looove them! and yay to dayhome finding!! is it close to work/home?
Post a Comment